Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Revolution Will Be Digital


For our CS400H final project, one of my classmates Jill created this great online magazine 'The Revolution Will Be Digital'. I really like how she included a Letter from the Editor, where she states how she feels about print vs. digital texts. It demonstrates an important aspect of citizen media, where it is normal and somewhat expected that the author disclose his/her bias. I also like the different graphics and fonts, especially the magazine cover. My only question/critique is regarding the "master plan" font and if it is supposed to be spaced awkwardly. It could be that it shows up differently on my mac than intended, or perhaps it's supposed to be like that for effect.

The articles are well written and I think you did a great job, Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment