Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Until Next Time...

Although this assignment officially finished two days ago, I did not get a chance to read all of my classmates final blog posts until now and felt the urge to post just one more. After an incredible four years here at Laurier, this assignment was definitely one that stood out as an excellent teaching tool. Not only did I get to put theory into practice, but I was able to do so within a circle of classmates who were doing the very same thing. So on that note, I wanted to thank you, my classmates and fellow bloggers for every post you posted. Each one enlightened me in a different way and thru your thoughts, I was able to explore more of my own. I wish you each the best of luck in the future, I know you'll all do something fabulous. And for those of you who feel uncertain about the future of a Comm student, or how serious someone considers the issues we've studied, just consider the advantage we all have now having studied something we know is imperative! Hopefully it won't take others too long to catch on...

For me, my next steps are still to be determined, but I do know that blogging is something I plan to continue. It might be on this blog, or I'll establish another. Reminds me of our lecture that discussed what happens (or doesn't happen) to old Internet pages and profiles. But Adios for now my amigos, and I hope you all make headlines for doing amazing things!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment